[Ambassadors] Support

Uditha Bandara Wijerathna udinnet at fedoraproject.org
Wed Feb 13 12:41:12 UTC 2013

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 5:27 PM, Firas Al Kafri <firas.alkafri at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I am the Fedora Ambassador in Jordan, Computer Science dept. in my campus
> decided to switch to using Fedora, Spherical Cow to be precise, over 6000
> students will be using Fedora in the next few weeks and I will work the
> hardest to introduce them to our Fedora world.
>
> What kind of support I can provide for them? can I get live CD's or any
> swag material?
>
> Have a nice day

Simply Wow!
Best news I heard on 2013 and regarding F18. Awesome initiative btw. Please
contact your regional fellow ambassadors and media distributors. You'll be
able to obtain media from them.

BR

--
- Uditha Bandara Wijerathna -
- Fedora Project Ambassador for Sri Lanka -
|  Email: udinnet at fedoraproject.org
Twitter: https://twitter.com/udinnet | Blog:
http://www.pageshack.com/shacks/uditha
163A 40C6 9C00 5B8B 6CC1 BA45 1F26 F4C3 76D7 B582

--
Sent from my iPhone 4