[Ambassadors] Support

Jiri Eischmann eischmann at redhat.com
Wed Feb 13 13:18:04 UTC 2013

Firas Al Kafri píše v St 13. 02. 2013 v 13:57 +0200:
> Hi all
>

> I am the Fedora Ambassador in Jordan, Computer Science dept. in my
> campus decided to switch to using Fedora, Spherical Cow to be precise,
> over 6000 students will be using Fedora in the next few weeks and I
> will work the hardest to introduce them to our Fedora world.
>

> What kind of support I can provide for them? can I get live CD's or
> any swag material?
>

> Have a nice day

Hi Firas,
that's great news! I'm the media and swag wrangler in EMEA and I'd be
happy to send you a package. Just file a ticket in our regional trac:
https://fedorahosted.org/emea-swag-tracking/

Hope you'll keep us updated. I think many of us are interested in
experience with such a large deployment of Fedora and I'm pretty sure
you'll find a lot of people in our community who'd give you technical
advice if needed.

Jiri