[Ambassadors] Regarding the situation with reimbursements with in APAC

Buddhike Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Mon Feb 25 12:47:22 UTC 2013

Hi APAC FAms,

>From few months back there were some problems with reimbursement
process within APAC region. In lieu of Harishs' absence to fulfill
reimbursements and since APAC is not a having volunteer RH Credit Card
holder from the beginning, it becomes really difficult to reimburse
fund requests in Fedora-APAC trac.

I am keep in touch with Robyn and Ruth to solve this issue and Joerg
(Kital) is helping us reimbursing and cleaning the waiting list. While
thanking for Joergs' immense support on this process still there can
be some delays on getting money to your account due to high volume of
tickets to be reimbursed. Nevertheless please do inform to me or Tuan
if you are in urgent situation to get the reimbursement soon.

Getting RH Credit Card for APAC region is still stuck at RH Finance
and it seems we need to escalate the process before ambassadors get
frustrated and demotivated by not having money on time. I do hope
Robyn and Ruth will look into this matter and take required actions to
solve this situation asap.

Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera (bckurera)