[Ambassadors] Fedora booth at USENIX LISA

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Tue Oct 8 19:29:42 UTC 2013

Hi all,

We have an opportunity to have a Fedora booth (no charge to Fedora) at
USENIX LISA. I'm attending and Matthew Miller has also expressed
interest in attending and working the booth. I wanted to 1) touch base
with the ambassadors and see what i's need to be dotted and t's need to
be crossed, and also 2) see if other folks would be interested in
turning up to help spread the Fedora love at USENIX LISA.

Exhibit hours are November 6th from Noon to 7 p.m. and November 7th from
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.

There may also be an opportunity to sign up for/run a Birds of a
Feather session.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Open Source and Standards, Red Hat