[Ambassadors] Fedora booth at USENIX LISA

Jon jdisnard at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 02:42:59 UTC 2013

@Joe

The first step is to create an event page on the wiki [1]
Then request swag by creating a ticket to the appropriate Trac instance [2]
Create another ticket, in a different Trac [3], to have the LISA event
discussed at the next weekly IRC meeting.
(set the ticket to "meeting")

FAmNA meets weekly on Tuesdays at 8pm CDT ( 01:00 UTC )
The NA ambassadors will most likely agree to the event (free is
great!), go over details, and make arrangements for shipping swag or
whatever.

I'm available to assist every step mentioned above, just let me know.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Events?rd=FedoraEvents
[2] https://fedorahosted.org/famnarequests/
[3] https://fedorahosted.org/famna/

Thanks,