[Ambassadors] Reminder: Next APAC meeting on October 26, 2013: Release party planning, FAD APAC status

Engels Antonio engels at bluepoint.com.ph
Sat Oct 26 02:49:03 UTC 2013

On Fri, 25 Oct 2013 23:49:06 +1100, Ankur Sinha <sanjay.ankur at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A gentle reminder of the upcoming meeting tomorrow:

Thanks Ankur. Magie and I are running a Total Linux class all day so I'm afraid we won't be able to join you. Can you please mention during the meeting that January 17-19, 2014 is still the best schedule for us to hold FAD APAC here in the Philippines? We can explore other host countries if there's a need to make the event as close as possible to LCA 2014. Thanks in advance.