[Ambassadors] Logs: APAC meeting on October 26, 2013

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 04:49:57 UTC 2013

Hi,

Minutes from the APAC meeting we had earlier today. Please pay attention
to the release tasks at the bottom of the minutes. If you're looking to
join a team to help out, this is a really good time to do it.

** Links **
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2013-10-26/fedora_apac_meeting_2013-10-26.2013-10-26-04.10.html

http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2013-10-26/fedora_apac_meeting_2013-10-26.2013-10-26-04.10.txt

http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2013-10-26/fedora_apac_meeting_2013-10-26.2013-10-26-04.10.log.html