[Ambassadors] Ambassadors places in new Working Groups

Nobrakal nobrakal at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 11:27:11 UTC 2013

2013/10/27, Frank Murphy <frankly3d at gmail.com>:
> On Sun, 27 Oct 2013 19:05:37 +0800
> Christopher Meng <cickumqt at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> It seems that most of members from the new formed groups are
>> working for Red Hat. Well it's helpful to strengthen our technical
>> base but are there any plots for other people?

Well, if I believe this ticket [1]: "Each working group should be
comprised of no more than half (rounded up) of Red Hat employees. This
is to avoid the misconception that Red Hat is dictating the planning
here. "
That a good rule.

>> Thanks.
>
> The working groups are about code,
> how it interacts with other code.
>
> Then marketing will be needed to
> spread what has been accepted
> to the world.
>
> What other need do you see?

In my mind, Ambassadors are more near of users than developers or
marketing team. Ambassadors organize all the events, submit new
idea... It is really important to have at least an ambassador in WG

Alexandre