[Ambassadors] Ambassadors places in new Working Groups

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 11:40:38 UTC 2013

On Sun, 2013-10-27 at 12:27 +0100, Nobrakal wrote:
> In my mind, Ambassadors are more near of users than developers or
> marketing team. Ambassadors organize all the events, submit new
> idea... It is really important to have at least an ambassador in WG

Users don't create software. They use it. Most users don't know or care
at all about how software is created. In most cases, users are only
involved during the first phase of software development, when
requirements are being collected. The WGs already have their
requirements figured out.

For example, what would you as a user contribute to the server (or
another) working group?
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,