[Ambassadors] Ambassadors places in new Working Groups

Robert Mayr robyduck at fedoraproject.org
Sun Oct 27 13:48:36 UTC 2013

2013/10/27 Nobrakal <nobrakal at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> 2013/10/27, Joerg Simon <jsimon at fedoraproject.org>:
>> On 27.10.2013 10:32, Nobrakal wrote:
>>> Recently, some Working Groups has been created [1]. In the most of
>>> case (except in the Server WG with Truong Anh. Tuan), we don't have
>>> any representant of the ambassador group.
>>> I exaggerate, because some developers are ambassadors (like C.
>>> Wickert, H. Guémar...), but they are in these groups primary for their
>>> skills in programming. I don't say "they are bad ambassadors", but I
>>> think developper task + ambassador reprensentant task are too much for
>>> one person.

I don't agree with your statement, Haikel and Christoph are very
active ambassadors, they are contributing to the ambassadors group at
least as much as they are doing in other groups. Christoph is also in
FAmSCo and I really don't get the reason why they shouldn't be ideal
persons to represent all the groups they are working in.
I have the opposite opinion, Ambassadors working actively in other
groups have a much better overview of what we, as ambassadors group,
really need.

Regards.

--
Robert Mayr