[Ambassadors] Ambassadors places in new Working Groups

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 14:32:04 UTC 2013

On Sun, 2013-10-27 at 21:56 +0800, Mathieu Bridon wrote:
> Agreed.
>
> I'd even go as far as saying that ambassadors who don't work in other
> groups can't possibly have a good vision of what Fedora is, and as a
> result can't do a good job of promoting it.

I agree with Bochecha. It's why we keep trying to push ambassadors to
join other teams.

How else do you learn what's happening around the vast Fedora community?
How else do you get to know others in the community, and actually
*build* the community in the process? How would you know what the
current status of the release is? How would you know where you can help
out a fellow community member?

An ambassador who is part of another team is automatically acts as a
liaison between the two. This doesn't need to be formalized in any way.
It's how the community model is supposed to function.
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,

Join Fedora! Come talk to us!