[Ambassadors] Ambassadors places in new Working Groups

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 02:58:29 UTC 2013

On Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 4:32 AM, Nobrakal <nobrakal at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Sorry for the double-post, but I think it's necessary.
>
> Recently, some Working Groups has been created [1]. In the most of
> case (except in the Server WG with Truong Anh. Tuan), we don't have
> any representant of the ambassador group.

As others have pointed out we do have ambassadors in at least almost
every group and it is really important to understand these
announcements are only regarding the initial voting membership of the
groups. Everyone is encouraged and welcome to participate and they
will be listened to during any discussions. Not being a voting member
of the group does not mean your input to the process is any less
valuable to it succeeding.

It really isn't any different than only FAmSCo members getting to vote
during FAmSCo meetings. You can still attend FAmSCo meetings and give
your input on any issues. It is up to you to participate though.

John