[Ambassadors] FAD EMEA 2013

Robert Mayr robyduck at fedoraproject.org
Thu Sep 12 21:43:28 UTC 2013

2013/9/12 Kévin Raymond <shaiton at fedoraproject.org>:

>> Hi,
>> I approached ambassadors from selected countries directly and now the
>> list of attendees looks much better. Zoltán and Gergely from Hungary
>> want to come as well as Aleksandra from Russia. The French guys promised
>> me that would send one representative of French ambassadors. We're
>> working on a representative from the UK.
>> That's already 14 ambassadors which is a nice number and we cover
>> Germany, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Italy, France, UK, Greece, Russia.
>>

> Thanks Jiri! You helped me sort my priority list ;) (oh, and thanks to
> Robert for the reminder).
>
> Also, thanks to Gerold for the organization.
> It will be a really nice FAD with attendees from all over the Region!
>
> Could I book the train ticket ASAP, is the date fixed?
>
> See ya!

Hey Kèvin,
yes dates are fixed from december 6th to 8th.
Arrival is on friday afternoon/evening (we usually meet for the
dinner) and the FAD lasts all saturday and sunday morning.
At our meeting yesterday we agreed to collect transportation expenses
from all attendees to add them to the ticket [1] for the budget
request.

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/emea-swag-tracking/ticket/249

Nice to see you there.
Cheers.