[Ambassadors] APAC meeting tomorrow?

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Fri Apr 11 11:55:56 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Yes, the next APAC Ambassadors regular bi-weekly meeting is tomorrow.
Unfortunately, I am a bit busy tomorrow so I am not sure I can make it.
It is nice if some of you could do it. I will read the meeting logs.

Btw, the meeting has been added to Fedora Calendar [1] but I am not
sure why reminders are not sent.

> I feel it is always good to meet regularly. No meeting sounds like no
> work and that is not a healthy sign perhaps.

+1.

Kind regards,
Tuan

[1] https://apps.fedoraproject.org/calendar/meeting/328/?from_date=2014-04-07