[Ambassadors] [APAC] Budget situation after Q3/FY2014 and Planning for FY2015

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Thu Jan 2 05:18:09 UTC 2014

Hello my Ambassador fellows,

Happy New Year 2014! Best wishes to all my friends :)

Please kindly check out APAC budget situation after Q3 [1].
After Q3, we will have some budget left to put to FAD APAC (in planning)
and FOSSASIA 2014 [2] travel subsidy support.

Please start making your plan for events and activities in FY2015 (from
Mar 2014 to Feb 2015). It should be summarized into APAC budget plan and
proposed to FAmSCo before getting approval from Fedora budget owner.
Please do it asap then we have enough time to discuss and finalize all
during FAD APAC.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/APAC/Budget#Q3_.28September_-_November_2013.29
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FOSSASIA_2014

Kind regards,