[Ambassadors] Promoting other distributions and conflict of interest

William Moreno williamjmorenor at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 15:47:43 UTC 2015

Fedora is awesome, but Fedora is not for all the people out there trying
their first steps in the Linux world, so I have recommended Ubuntu or Linux
Mint to some new users, but recently I have been recommending Korora (1)
than is a Fedora Remix but also Ubuntu Like, I don't see a conflict of
interest in that.

There could be a conflict of interest if I request medias from the Fedora
Budget and I use these medias to burn other OS, or if I make a request for
funds to a travel and in the event I donĀ“t make something related to Fedora.

1: https://kororaproject.org/