[Ambassadors] Enforcing the code of conduct

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jul 15 15:47:21 UTC 2015

On 07/15/2015 09:43 AM, Amit Shah wrote:
> Yes, at
>
> http://fudcon.in/code-of-conduct.html

Ah okay, in this context your question makes a lot more sense bc of this
text:

"Attendees who are in violation of this policy may be subject to removal
and banning from FUDCon (and future Fedora events)."

I would say though we should probably resort to banning only in really
extreme situations, hope it doesn't ever actually happen, but if it
needs to allow the council to determine the steps involved when it happens.

~m