[Ambassadors] Enforcing the code of conduct

Siddhesh Poyarekar siddhesh.poyarekar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 16:40:44 UTC 2015

On 15 July 2015 at 21:17, Máirín Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> I would say though we should probably resort to banning only in really
> extreme situations, hope it doesn't ever actually happen, but if it needs to
> allow the council to determine the steps involved when it happens.

Agreed 100%, all we need is a guideline on what to do if things get
completely out of hand.  For more context, we actually had a violation
at the Pune FUDCon that was settled mutually (the offending individual
unconditionally apologized for their behaviour), but it got us
thinking what we could have done if there was no settlement.

Siddhesh
--
http://siddhesh.in