[Ambassadors] FAD Singapore 2015: The 1st round fund support approval on 12th November 2015

Danishka Navin danishka at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 03:50:44 UTC 2015

Dear  Zamir Sun,

I just did a booking under your name (but using my personal credit card) as
now I have your real name.
This will be the same place other people gonna stay but last night (as you
can see in meeting logs) Mr. Tuan advice me to not to book till the budget
approve from the council.

I already sent you the soft copy of the booking.

I am really sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
Danishka

>>> http://twitter.com/danishkanavin