[Ambassadors] FAD Singapore 2015

Zamir SUN zsun at fedoraproject.org
Sat Oct 24 06:57:21 UTC 2015

In the meeting log today, I see we are requested to gather essential
information for this FAD. However, I see there is a warning "Please do
not edit the content" on budget page[1]. So does this mean we should
gather event informations to the mail threads or just ignore the warning?

Thanks.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/APAC/Budget:2016-2017

zsun