[Ambassadors] FAD Singapore 2015

Truong Anh Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Sat Oct 24 07:04:43 UTC 2015

----- On Oct 24, 2015, at 1:57 PM, Zamir SUN zsun at fedoraproject.org wrote:

> In the meeting log today, I see we are requested to gather essential
> information for this FAD. However, I see there is a warning "Please do
> not edit the content" on budget page[1]. So does this mean we should
> gather event informations to the mail threads or just ignore the warning?
>
> Thanks.
>
> [1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/APAC/Budget:2016-2017

Hi Zsun,

It should be a wiki for pre-listing APAC events before FAD Singapore
then we can discuss on them to decide fund allocation.
Please feel free to add your events to the list (note that it does not
secure funds for those events - final fund allocation will be done in
FAD Singapore.

Btw, I moved that page to:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_Singapore_2015/Events

Rgds,