[Ambassadors] Fedora t-shirts for users

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 26 13:48:45 UTC 2015

On Sun, Oct 25, 2015 at 04:26:48AM +0800, Danishka Navin wrote:
> Btw, can we track the most active users (who are not Fedora contributors)
> in users at lists.fedoraproject.org, and give them a one of these Tshirt?

I think very active users there are really contributors as well, even
if they're not packagers or otherwise active.

But, kind of on the other side, I don't think it's really a good source
of data. It's often been a not very friendly list, and, let's face it,
these days, a mailing list is both esoteric, a little outdated, and a
level of commitment which means that people on that list are not really
likely to be very representative of Fedora users overall. We might have
better luck with social media.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>