[Ambassadors] Fedora t-shirts for users

Victor Carvalho victor.ruivo at cryptolab.net
Mon Oct 26 14:01:56 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-10-26 at 09:48 -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:

> I think very active users there are really contributors as well, even
> if they're not packagers or otherwise active.
>
> But, kind of on the other side, I don't think it's really a good
> source
> of data. It's often been a not very friendly list, and, let's face
> it,
> these days, a mailing list is both esoteric, a little outdated, and a
> level of commitment which means that people on that list are not
> really
> likely to be very representative of Fedora users overall. We might
> have
> better luck with social media.

I'm doing some work here in my University - Puerto Rico. I have a
little group of GNU/Linux users. I always follow the mail list but, not
always have something to say. The mail list helps a lot. Would be great
to have some light in how to proceed  better in spread the word!

--
Victor Carvalho <victor.ruivo at cryptolab.net>