[Ambassadors] F23 media production (in EMEA)

Emmanuel Seyman emmanuel at seyman.fr
Thu Oct 29 08:35:07 UTC 2015

* Gerold [29/10/2015 09:08] :

> And also, every ISO we produce is outdated because she is not up2date and
> need to be updated. Have you ever done it in the past? After a fresh
> install from DvD you need to download tons of bytes to be updated.

The upside of this is that you don't have to run the QA process
every few weeks on an updated ISO.

> Why we don't announce, that we have on every event a Maschine, where
> everyone can get his own ISO (no matter on which media)?

The french team has done this in the past. It ended up being a very slow
process (to the point where we had to ask people to come back to reclaim
their usb keys). It's also a bigger drain of human ressources (it was
impossible to do if we had only two people manning the booth).

Emmanuel