[Ambassadors] F23 media production (in EMEA)

Rákosi Gergely rakosi.gergely at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 13:44:19 UTC 2015

All of you write is true, but.....
The media its not only a simple dvd which contain Fedora installation
stuffs. Its a marketing business.
When users visit Us at Fedora booth, they always asking, and want grab a
new Fedora DVD. The Fedora installation DVDs must be there at the Fedora
booth. Can U imagine the booth without DVDs ?

Geri