[Ambassadors] F23 media production (in EMEA)

Robert Mayr robyduck at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 29 13:53:46 UTC 2015

> All of you write is true, but.....
> The media its not only a simple dvd which contain Fedora installation
> stuffs. Its a marketing business.
> When users visit Us at Fedora booth, they always asking, and want grab a
> new Fedora DVD. The Fedora installation DVDs must be there at the Fedora
> booth. Can U imagine the booth without DVDs ?
>
> Geri

Honestly speaking? Yes I can, DVDs are slowly dying and in a few years we
won't produce them anymore.
IMO users will come to our booth also without DVDs, they are not mandatory
to have a good Fedora booth, and as ambassadors we should not focus too
much on this kind of swag, because we can do many other things from a
marketing or promotional POV.

--
Robert Mayr
(robyduck)