[fedora-arm] replacing ubuntu on sheevaplug

Lluís Batlle viriketo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 15:37:35 UTC 2009

The debian people use not only a kernel to boot, but also an initrd
image. I can't remember if also fedora uses it.
As the kernel, you have to load that image into memory, and then pass
that address as a second parameter to bootm. The first parameter is
the memory address of the kernel. If the fedora people provide also an
initrd, pass its memory address as the second parameter to bootm.

Btw, why you have an apostrophe between "bootm" and the memory address
0x6400000 ?

Regards,
Lluís.