[fedora-arm] Strange error with php on F12 sheevaplug

Kedar Sovani kedars at marvell.com
Fri Dec 11 04:47:48 UTC 2009

Yes sure. Although making this change will cause your system to be a bit slow.

The right thing to do would be to fix the bug in the php package.

Could you assist in further debugging by:

Option1:
* echo 3 in /proc/cpu/alignment, this will dump core when the alignment error occurs, thus letting know where exactly did it happen.

Option2:
* echo 1 in /proc/cpu/aligment, this will put messages in /var/log/messages pointing to where the alignment error might have occurred.

> Kind regards
> Uros

Kedar.