[fedora-arm] New to the list

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 13:54:50 UTC 2009

Hello all,
    I'm new to the ARM world, but I've been reading up a bit and am
looking into purchasing a beagleboard (http://beagleboard.org/) as a
learning platform and possibly to do something useful once I've
learned enough. I was hoping I could get some direction towards
materials on learning to develop for the ARM platform, most
importantlywith respect to fedora. I've read the fedora wiki page on
the ARM architecture as well as the toolchain page and was just hoping
to find some guidance from there. I was also wondering if there was an
outline somewhere of work needing to be done for the Fedora-ARM
project so that I may contribute once I am able.

Thank you,
-Adam

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com