[fedora-arm] SELinux on F11 on ARM (in QEMU)?

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Thu Oct 22 16:56:02 UTC 2009

On Thursday 22 October 2009 12:33:24 pm Kedar Sovani wrote:
> If possible, could you please go ahead and see how the patch works for you?

I did some more checking. The patch in question was prior to
upstart. So, what you need is the sysvinit package from F-8.
And I suspect that changes a lot of things.

> To begin with let us at least keep the patch around/accessible. If it works
>  for you, I'll spin a pre-built fc11/fc12 rpm with that patch for users to
>  pick up.

It might be possible to port the patch to upstart. This is the
patch in question:

http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewvc/rpms/sysvinit/F-8/sysvinit-selinux.patch?view=markup

> As a policy we do not want to diverge from upstream Fedora packages. But we
>  could make that call based on how many users pick this approach.

-Steve