[fedora-arm] fedora login by uart

Jon Masters jonathan at jonmasters.org
Thu Dec 16 19:32:32 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-12-16 at 13:47 +0800, 钟威 wrote:

> 2.I used serial port on my PC to connect my board(freescale imx5) and
> I boot my board through NFS Server.

I have an off-topic question for you William :) I am wondering what
board you have that has an iMX5 and whether your board has JTAG? If it
does, I am very interested to know because I will be working on a patch
for OpenOCD to help it distinguish between the iMX5 and DM37x (Beagle),
since the iMX5 has a ROM bug that needs to be worked around for JTAG.

Perhaps you have a cheap board, that would be useful to know about.

Jon.