[fedora-arm] Augen {smart|net}book creation ... can it run Fedora ARM?

Adam Miller maxamillion at fedoraproject.org
Wed Sep 15 19:46:59 UTC 2010

Hello team Fedora ARM,
    I posted in irc a few hours ago but I assumed on list would reach
a wider audience... I read somewhere that there is now an ARM powered
{smart|net}book device that comes out of the box running Android but I
wanted to know if anyone might be familiar with a method of running
Fedora ARM on the device or where I might start attempting? I haven't
purchased one yet, but the device is listed at under $200 so I'm
heavily considering as a hack toy .... here's the link to the product
page: http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_020W026051760001P?vName=Computers+%26+Electronics&cName=Laptops&keyword=augen&prdNo=4&blockNo=4&blockType=G4

All feedback welcome and happy hacking!

-AdamM

--