[fedora-arm] debuginfo packages for fedora-arm-koji

Gordan Bobic gordan at bobich.net
Tue Feb 22 23:50:44 UTC 2011

On 02/20/2011 10:07 AM, Niels de Vos wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 2:43 AM, Gordan Bobic<gordan at bobich.net>  wrote:
>> Can anybody point me in the direction of debuginfo packages for the
>> fedora-arm-koji repository? I'm trying to get some backtraces for bug
>> reporting but there debuginfos seem to be missing.
>
> I have no idea if there is a repository, but koji seems to build the
> debuginfos and has them available for download:
> - latest glibc: https://arm.koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=8721
> - or access them like
> http://arm.koji.fedoraproject.org/packages/glibc/2.12/4/armv5tel/

I installed all the debuginfo packages that seem relevant to what I'm
debugging, but I still can't find the ones that cover the following
libraries:

/usr/lib/libjpeg.so.62
/usr/lib/libSM.so.6
/usr/lib/libxcb-aux.so.0
/usr/lib/libxcb-event.so.1
/usr/lib/libxcb-atom.so.1
/usr/lib/libXau.so.6
/lib/libuuid.so.1
/usr/lib/libart_lgpl_2.so.2
/lib/libcom_err.so.2
/lib/libkeyutils.so.1
/usr/lib/libXss.so.1

GDB suggests I install debuginfos for these packages:

keyutils-libs-1.2-6.fc12.armv5tel
libSM-1.1.0-7.fc12.armv5tel
libXScrnSaver-1.2.0-1.fc12.armv5tel
libXau-1.0.5-1.fc12.armv5tel
libart_lgpl-2.3.20-5.fc12.armv5tel
libcom_err-1.41.10-6.fc13.armv5tel
libjpeg-6b-46.fc12.armv5tel
libuuid-2.17.2-3.fc13.armv5tel
xcb-util-0.3.6-1.fc12.armv5tel

but said debuginfos either don't exist (e.g. libjpeg) or don't seem to
contain the debug symbols for the library being linked (e.g.
libXScrnSaver-debuginfo doesn't provide debuginfo for /usr/lib/libXss.so.1).

Am I missing something, or is something broken here?

Gordan