[fedora-arm] Bootstrapping python

Jon Masters jcm at redhat.com
Mon Jul 4 07:40:56 UTC 2011

Hi Dennis,

I hope your travels go well. Happy 4th, too :)

I'm interested in collectively helping to solve the python bootstrap,
since it might take some effort, and it doesn't need to all be your
burden to solve. Therefore, can you let us know what you're doing so
far, what your suggested tack is, and so on. We can figure out who
should help build packages, or we can help with patches, etc.

Perhaps we should have our next Fedora Activity Day earlier this coming
week - perhaps Wednesday? We could spend the whole day fixing python.

Jon.