[fedora-arm] Configuring mock

Jonathan Masters jcm at redhat.com
Fri Jul 29 11:27:51 UTC 2011

Dennis,

I suspect I just need a few hours doing something else (like sleeping), but I hit a small bump configuring mock.

I can see that you use several repos - including on i386 for group deps (cool). However, my mock refuses to recognize the Scotland armv7hl repo. I will look at it in a few hours, should be easy to fix but just annoying. If you have something I don't, like a patch to mock, let me know.

Jon.

--
Sent from my phone - message formatted and/or shortened accordingly.