[fedora-arm] Configuring mock

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Fri Jul 29 15:42:28 UTC 2011

On Friday, July 29, 2011 06:27:51 AM Jonathan Masters wrote:
> Dennis,
>
> I suspect I just need a few hours doing something else (like sleeping), but
> I hit a small bump configuring mock.
>
> I can see that you use several repos - including on i386 for group deps
> (cool). However, my mock refuses to recognize the Scotland armv7hl repo. I
> will look at it in a few hours, should be easy to fix but just annoying.
> If you have something I don't, like a patch to mock, let me know.
>
> Jon.

yum needs some slight patching to work correctly
its  all in /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/rpmUtils/arch.py

the attached patch gets it working, but is an ugly hack,  i proposed to seth a
propper fix but he did not like it,  he really wanted rpms python module to be
able to tell us if we are on a hard or soft float system.

Dennis