[fedora-arm] Fedora 15 ARM hardfp Virtual FAD (Fedora Activity Day) - TODAY

Jon Masters jcm at redhat.com
Wed Jun 22 12:42:24 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-06-22 at 00:36 -0400, Jon Masters wrote:

> We are hosting another Fedora 15 hardfp Virtual Fedora Activity Day
> today, at 14:00UTC (10:00 Eastern Daylight Time). The purpose of this
> session is to co-ordinate the bootstrap of F15 hardfp (hardware floating
> point). Going forward, the proposal is that these be on Fridays.
>
> You can find a lot more detail here, along with all the pre-reqs/bits:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/ARM/Fedora15_HardFP_Bootstrap_Virtual_FAD_20110622

I may be a little late (long night) but please do start without me. The
current git repo is up to date and I just added a new tag with today's
date on it for tracking. DJ previously posted a list of deps for rpm:

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/arm/2011-June/001517.html

I recommend starting with that list and adding in missing packages. I'll
be back on IRC in a little while and can merge in any branches people
want to get ready with their contributions to the rootfs. Again, see the
wiki page for a link to the F15 bootstrap process, which is documented.
Follow along with that to get setup if you have not already - don't
forget to rebase your branches with the latest and greatest rootfs!

Jon.