[fedora-arm] New Status Page Mockup

Chris Tyler chris at tylers.info
Wed Mar 9 19:43:12 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-03-08 at 02:10 -0500, Houssam Haidar wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm currently working on the new status page for the Fedora ARM
> project.
>
> Here's what I have so far:
>
> http://matrix.senecac.on.ca/~hhaidar/arm-comm/
>
> and here's a download link:
>
> http://matrix.senecac.on.ca/~hhaidar/arm-status-0.1.zip
>
> I think I have most of the elements from the current status page in
> place (see http://arm.koji.fedoraproject.org/status/). However, Chris
> mentioned that he also wants to see various types of graphs, so
> there's still a bit more to work out.
>
> I've love to get some feedback on this, especially if I'm missing
> anything.
>
> Thanks!

Hi Houssam,

I think this looks sharp.

Since we'll eventually have three (six?) build initiatives going,
perhaps we need one page like this for for each: Updates for the current
and previous release, and development for the upcoming release. Perhaps
a tab-style interface below the main menu bar would work?

-Chris