[fedora-arm] Missing fake-kernel-provides package

Dmitry N. Mikushin maemarcus at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 13:52:37 UTC 2011

Hi,

Thanks for you great work, Fedora arm rootfs alpha worked well on
toshiba ac100, then I was able to change repo and receive updates from
latest beta 2. One issue I've seen is the following:

http://hongkong/yum/base/12/arm/fake-kernel-provides-1.0.0-0.fc12.armv5tel.rpm:
[Errno 14] PYCURL ERROR 6 - ""
Trying other mirror.

Error Downloading Packages:
 fake-kernel-provides-1.0.0-0.fc12.armv5tel: failed to retrieve
fake-kernel-provides-1.0.0-0.fc12.armv5tel.rpm from fedora-arm-koji
error was [Errno 14] PYCURL ERROR 6 - ""

URL is indeed quite strange... What's the problem with it?

- D.