[fedora-arm] armv7hl requirements

omalleys at msu.edu omalleys at msu.edu
Fri May 13 12:44:02 UTC 2011

Quoting Gordan Bobic <gordan at bobich.net>:

> I must say that I like this idea A LOT! :D

I like this idea a lot too. It will speed up development. :)

If the -main- development is done this way, then a final compile for
the release is done on actual hardware with the actual toolchain, it
would also meet the specs of the Fedora Project.  This is less
frustrating to developers, and it should only require a 1 recompile
since the build issues should be fixed.

While adding the armv7l flags, can we also double check for the
existence of the armv5tel flags and add them if necessary especially
in the f15 and f16 packages? :)