[fedora-arm] Anyone working on Mele A1000 or Allwinner A10 CPU?

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 12:45:57 UTC 2012

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 9:02 AM, Steven A. Falco <safalco at optonline.net> wrote:
> The problem is that you will need a USB/ethernet dongle right now, and
> that means you have to build your own kernel.  So a single image is not
> really possible at the moment.
>
>         Steve

OK I see. Thanks.

Let me guess... the Ethernet port in the device is handled by the cpu
(DSP microcode) rather than being based on a real Ethernet controller
on the system board?. Or is there an Ethernet chip in there, just
unsupported by Linux drivers?.

If the former case, then it reminds me of the Neuros OSD...

FC