[fedora-arm] Initial Chromebook install instructions

David Rusling david.rusling at linaro.org
Thu Dec 6 11:08:17 UTC 2012

Jon,
	thanks, some comments, I'm 'out of the box' testing your wiki page as I create a new 16Gb SD system:

[1] Your gdisk instructions are missing the write out of the partition table, you need to add "w" and "y" at the end

[2] Terminal wise, I prefer M. berrange's use of a terminal within the Chrome browser (ctrl-alt-t) as it's easier to cut and paste commands from the web page

[3] You missed out creating the guest account.  Unless you worked around this by logging in as root.

Dave