[fedora-arm] dependency cycle on NetworkManager, gnome-power-manager, control-center and gdm (armv5tel)

Thomas Meyer thomas at m3y3r.de
Sat Feb 25 10:13:42 UTC 2012

Hello,

please rebuild NetworkManager with the attached spec file. This change
temporary disable bluetooth support (like s390 and s390x) to break the
dependency cycle on gnome-power-manager, control-center and gdm.

You also need to provide the package "control-center-filesystem". This
package should actually be a noarch package, so I forced the installed
on the chroot build environment of the i686 package with --ignorearch.
after that I could successfully build control-center for armv5tel.

kind regards
thomas