[fedora-arm] Network not working on Devkit8000

Sanne Grinovero sanne.grinovero at gmail.com
Tue May 15 09:28:25 UTC 2012

Hello all,
I just started hacking on my Beagleboard XM since last weekend - so
I'm new to the list and might be missing some context about this
problem being mentioned - but I apparently had better luck with my
ethernet interface.

I downloaded the latest F17/ARM snapshot on Sunday; unfortunately I
didn't write down the exact source URL. After booting it, network
worked out of the box. I then even did "yum update", and a kernel
update was proposed: updated, and after the reboot network was still
working fine.

I don't know about NetworkManager: in fact I didn't connect a monitor
nor keyboard to it, I just connected via an ssh terminal.. so pretty
sure that ethernet was working.

If anybody wants me to try out a specific image, send me a link I'll
be happy to try it out tonight.

Sanne