[fedora-arm] vexpress kernel config

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Wed May 16 12:55:35 UTC 2012

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 7:31 AM, Jon Masters <jcm at redhat.com> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Here's an update to the config-arm-generic in the scratch build from
> earlier. Once again, I insist (please) that we build in MMCI. If you
> look at the other configs (tegra,omap...) you'll see plenty of options
> that are overridden. Yes, we'll fix it so it can be a module in due
> course, but for the beta, and for now this is required in order to use
> hardware that is *always* present on vexpress. Just built in in please.

John if you look at the upstream vexpress config it _IS_ now built in,
I've already told you this in at least two different forums. I also
added the core MMC as built in too.

> I've a scratch build going. It's possible something else is at fault,
> but hopefully that will prove this is the only change needed.

I don't believe it is the only option and I've spent a couple of hours
diffing your config to the one we generate and I can't see anything of
relevance that is now different.