[fedora-arm] vexpress kernel config

Jon Masters jcm at redhat.com
Wed May 16 06:31:13 UTC 2012

Folks,

Here's an update to the config-arm-generic in the scratch build from
earlier. Once again, I insist (please) that we build in MMCI. If you
look at the other configs (tegra,omap...) you'll see plenty of options
that are overridden. Yes, we'll fix it so it can be a module in due
course, but for the beta, and for now this is required in order to use
hardware that is *always* present on vexpress. Just built in in please.

I've a scratch build going. It's possible something else is at fault,
but hopefully that will prove this is the only change needed.

Jon.