[fedora-arm] TI Pandaboard ES

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Mon May 28 21:47:50 UTC 2012

My excitement abot the availability of the Beta release of F17 for ARM
didn´t last long, as the only ARM based system I have is a TI PandaBoard
and the release notes say "there´s an issue" with the kernel and the
PanbaBoard.

So, what is the nature of the "issue" and why hasn´t it been fixed already?
(Ubuntu and Debian both are working on the Pandaboard, so I guess the fix
has been already submitted upstream, no?).

Is there anything I can do to get F17 beta working on a PandaBoard ES (I
guess the TI BeagleBoard release would be very similar, right?), or am I
out of the F17 testing until the beta is completed and the final release is
available?

TIA...
FC

act
Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un Acto
Revolucionario
- George Orwell