[fedora-arm] Cubieboard

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 09:02:34 UTC 2012

Hi All,

Not sure if you've seen this All Winner A10 board. I've registered
Fedora's interest in supporting these boards so please don't bother
them as I'll get notified when they have boards to send out for bring
up.

It's a much higher spec than the Raspberry Pi (1ghz ARMv7 Cortex-A8
with 1Gb RAM and real SATA) for only a few bucks more and is hardfp so
it should be an interesting device (there's a LOT of cheap A10/A13
boards/devices appearing) but it will likely be similar to the Pi in
that the kernel is not yet mainline so it'll likely be an out of tree
support in the short term.

http://www.engadget.com/2012/09/05/cubieboard-for-developers/