[fedora-arm] Replacement for ARMBRIX Zero ?

Troy Dawson tdawson at redhat.com
Mon Apr 15 20:48:01 UTC 2013

Hi All,
At the last Fudcon at Lawrence, I asked around for the best priced,
latest chips ARM board, and everyone agreed that it was the ARMBRIX
Zero.  I'm just getting around to getting serious about doing an ARM
project (actually spending money), and when I went to get an ARMBRIX
Zero, I found it didn't get produced.
http://www.cnx-software.com/tag/armbrix/

What do people recommend now?
What is the best priced, latest ARM board?

I've looked at the Samsung Chromebook, but one thing I really want is an
ethernet port.
I've also looked at the Samsung Exynos 5.  It certainly has everything I
want (and more), but it's also as expensive as a chromebook.
http://www.howchip.com/shop/item.php?it_id=AND5250B

Thanks
Troy
p.s. I looked through the mail archives and Fedora wiki and didn't see
an answer.  But if I missed it, feel free to point me to them.