[fedora-arm] Replacement for ARMBRIX Zero ?

Adam Goode adam at spicenitz.org
Mon Apr 15 20:57:41 UTC 2013

I just got a Chromebook for this purpose. For ethernet, I am just
using a USB adapter (cisco works fine).

The 2 main reasons I went with the chromebook over some other Exynos 5
solution was:
 * it comes in its own case
 * it was in stock near my house

Setting it up for Fedora was slightly annoying, but I am very happy
with the outcome. Looking forward to eventually getting a full Fedora
kernel running on it soonish.